Faculty of Physics offers a 3 years curricula (Physics domain) or a 4 years one (Applied Engineering Sciences domain)
according to Bologna declaration:
- Physics, 3 years (Romanian and Hungarian)
- Medical Physics, 3 years (Romanian)
- Physics with Computer Science, 3 years (Romanian and Hungarian)
- Technological Physics, 4 years-engineer diploma (Romanian and Hungarian)
- final mark=70% of BAC's average mark + 30% multiple choice test's mark
Multiple choice test's subjects will be based on BAC's physics curriculum.
- Candidates with outstanding results at school contests (olympics in
physics, maths, computer science, astrophysics, Augustin Maior Contest,etc) will be
admitted in special conditions. See Admission's Anexa.
Master Level Admission
Physics studies can be completed through the following Master of Science programmes (2 years):
- Solid State Physics (in English)
- Biophysics and Medical Physics (Romanian and English)
- Computational Physics (in English )
Candidates will participate to an interview organized for every master program.
The final mark=50% of mark's interview + 50% average mark of the licence's exam
The Faculty of Physics organizes Ph.D. programs in the following fields:
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Physics of Condensed Matter
- Theoretical Physics
- Optical Spectroscopy
Other information about the Ph.D admission can be found at PhD Physics Department.
Other Admission's Information
For any other information candidates can send an e-mail to our contact address or can contact The International
Students Department of our university at http://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/eu_students.php.